Malunggay grows anywhere. Some may not be aware that malunggay, dubbed the “queen of vegetables," has many uses. Often mixed in soup, it is now also used as tea, noodles, and even shampoo. In Koronadal City in South Cotabato province, rice cake mixed with malunggay is seen as a solution to the problem of malnutrition in the area.
Kahit raw saan tumutubo ito. Ngunit lingid sa kaalaman ng karamihan… marami na palang gamit ito. Ang Malunggay --- bow! Ang tinaguriang “Queen of Vegetables!"
|The Most Nutrient Rich Plant on the Planet!|
Benefits of Moringa Leaves
According to researchers, Moringa leaves could treat at least 300 diseases.
Let's name just a benefits that Moringa leaves bring:
- gives a feeling of wellness and promotes energy, yet this is not a sugar based energy
- increases natural body defense and stimulates metabolism
- stimulates the cell structure of the body
- rich in vitamin A, provides nourishment to the eyes and brain
- balances level of cholesterol
- balances level of sugar
- rich in anti-oxidants, beautifies the skin and lowers the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- improves functioning of kidney and liver
- promotes healthy digestion
- promotes body's immune system
- promotes circulatory system and controls blood pressure
- promotes anti-inflammatory features, heals arthritis pain
- heals tumors and ulcers
- balances hormone and gland system
- detoxify body from poisons
- helps relax and promotes good night sleep
- purifies water